***I am just re-posting this here so I don't have to dig through my journals to find the last post of it. XD***
Scroll down to see my commission slot list!
Here is a list of my rates. Commission Rules are below the prices. Please read this fully before commissioning me. Thanks!
- $200 per character
- $200+ Depending on detail level
*Background price is added to character price for total.
Extra Details (Separate or added to character)
- $50+: detailed outfit, wings, accessories, fancy jewelry, etc.
- I DO offer free revisions when I have missed a detail that was provided in the description. Things like forgetting an accessory or article of clothing, or some other important element that was included in the description. Also, I will change incorrect colors at no charge, such as drawing something red when it was described as blue, etc.
- I DO NOT offer free revisions for stylistic decisions or other details that you want to add or change in my drawing that were not included in the description. If you want something specific, it must be included in the description. Subtle hue/saturation/value shifts count as stylistic decisions, and require additional compensation if you want to adjust them.
If you do want to make changes to the image, even changes that are stylistic or outside the scope of the original description, then we can talk about it on a case-by-case basis. Just be prepared that I may charge for such changes.
- Please provide all important reference images and information before money is sent. No further alterations can be made after I have received payment.
- Payments through PayPal only, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please wait until I have confirmed your order before sending payment.
- No refunds. Please be sure you are committed to having the work done before sending payment.
- Prices based on labor only. To purchase any or all rights, contact me, and we will discuss it.
- USD CURRENCY ONLY! Sorry, but I cannot accept any other currency.
- I will be sending a "terms of service" to you. You must read and agree to it before sending payment.
I DON'T DRAW:
- Giantess (as a fetish)
- Sexual Violence
- Pornographic Content
...Or note me here with the title "Commission Request" on the email or note.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a note!
I need to remember to commission you when you have slots open.
Thank you for the interest, all the same! I appreciate it!
Edit: Well, I guess it would be $200 for the character as her outfit is very detailed.
I hope that answers your question!
Check it out:
Commissions open!That's right, commissions are open!
Do you have a character you would really like to see me draw? How about a custom addition to my "Plushy Snuggle" series, featuring your own characters? Or what about a popular franchise character for some custom fan art? From single character drawings to epic fully illustrated scenes, I am ready to take your ideas and make them a reality!
When you commission me, you also get permission to print the work for personal use. That means you can have a custom piece of high quality artwork to display in your home!
I wonder if you ever accept lo-res, like sketches.
What are the price range of those and examples?
Sometimes I do little sales for sketch commissions, but I only like to set prices when I open such a sale. I post journals in advance, when I am going to open a sale, so keep your eyes open!